For breakfast it’s either team pancakes or waffles and if it’s these fluffy, healthy blueberry pancakes I’m all the way Team Pancakes! I have to admit I’m not a huge breakfast eater, but on the weekends I’ll take a plate full of these. Full of bursting blueberries with added nutrition and protein from the greek yogurt, these are the pancakes you want to start your busy day.
If you don’t like blueberries or have picky kids, feel free to remove the blueberries and add chocolate chips, nuts, or eat plain. These would be amazing with sliced bananas and pecans too! They’re totally customizable for you to enjoy!
Healthy Greek Yogurt Blueberry Pancakes
Yields 10-12 pancakes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3-4 tbsp milk or plant based milk
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1-2 tbsp butter for pan
- Heat a pan on medium low heat and add 1 tbsp butter to the whole pan.
- In a large bowl whisk greek yogurt, eggs, vanilla, and sugar together.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and mix until combined. Add blueberries and 3-4 tbsp milk to loosen the batter to pancake batter consistency.
- Pour about ¼ cup amount of batter into the pan and flip once bubbles start to please around the edges of the cake. Repeat until all batter has been used, rebuttering the pan as needed.
- If making for breakfast or brunch, keep pancakes warm by wrapping the stack in aluminum foil and placing in a 200°F preheated oven until ready to serve.
If you make this recipe or any other recipes of mine, please tag me on Instagram and leave a comment below with your thoughts!