Granola Bars are such an easy thing to make that you’ll never buy them from the store again! These are loaded with coconut, cranberries and of course chocolate so you entertain your sweet tooth without the guilt. The best healthy grab and go snack! I bring them to work with me or make them when I have a trip planned and take them in the car or plane!
Oats are super healthy, gluten free and packed with vitamins, minerals and fiber to help keep you full longer! I also used oat milk chocolate chips which go perfectly in these granola bars, but if you can’t find them I would recommend using miniature chocolate chips instead. These ingredients are probably in your kitchen already, but if not the best thing is you can add or omit nuts or dried fruit with whatever you have around.
No Bake Coconut Cranberry Chocolate Granola Bars
– 1 ½ cup Old Fashioned Oats
– 1/2 cup honey
– ½ cup creamy peanut butter
– ½ cup dried cranberries
– Pinch of salt
– 1/3 cup Endangered Species Oat Milk Chocolate Chips
– ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
– 1 tsp ground flax seeds
1. Line an 8’ x 8’ pan with patches paper.
2. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until combined.
3. Pour into a pan and evenly spread out granola. Tip: Lightly spray your hands with cooking spray and spread granola out and press in corners without the mess!
4. Refrigerate for atleast 2 hours and cut into bars once firm.
If you make this recipe I hope you love it as much as I do and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram!